Coaching Call #258 – Will An Anger Release Help Her To Get Over Her Traumatic Childhood?
This caller has Cerebral palsy and suffered at the hands of her parents because of it. She hasn’t spoken to them for over 10 years and although she’s seen therapists to help her to get over her childhood she’s still angry with her parents. She’s been told to forgive them, but forgiveness isn’t what she feels towards them. What can she do? What will benefit her and what will help her to move on from her childhood?
This is a powerful, powerful call about releasing anger constructively, and boy does she have one almighty anger release! But how will this anger release help, what will she gain from it and why is releasing anger such an empowering thing to do? Listen in to find out more!
This call is for you, if you’re ready to reap the benefits of a constructive anger release.
Topics covered on this call
- This caller’s childhood was traumatic and she no longer has contact with her parents.
- She has Cerebral palsy and she’s also struggling to support herself financially.
- How has her Cerebral palsy limited her physically?
- Why is she diming her light and what are the consequences of doing this?
- What does forgiving someone really entail?
- How can she respond to people who give her unsolicited advice?
- What is a constructive anger release?
- Why does releasing anger benefit us?
- How can we increase our levels of satisfaction when releasing anger?
- How can we feel empowered towards the person we are angry at?
- Can she step into her power right here, right now?
- How can she be authentic and also help others to be authentic?
- Why will creating a symbol help you to find your power?