Coaching Call #121 – Calming a Busy Negative Mind So You Can Hear Your Intuition
This client has several different issues that she wants help with, from finances to children and everything in between! She knows that her intuition will guide her to resolutions in all these areas, but her mind is so busy, she can’t hear it!
What can you do when your mind seems to just insist on thinking negative thoughts? Listen in as I lead this client through the process of stopping the negative momentum of her mind, tuning into her higher self, and learning to trust her intuition.
If you have trouble hearing your inner voice, your higher self, your intuition (whatever name you want to give it), so you can finally live the awesome life you want, this is your call.
Topics covered on this call
- She wants to know how to hear her intuition to help sort out her life
- The #1 reason that most people dismiss their intuition
- What happens when you validate the information your intuition gives you?
- If she lines up her energy what will happen to her?
- How can she create more balance in her life and spend more time with her son?
- Her fears threaten to overwhelm her and she often gets stuck in negative momentum
- Is there such a thing as perfect timing?
- What is her core passion?
- How do you know when your vibration matches your passion?
- What’s the difference between giving from a place of passion and giving because you think you need to?
- How do you know the difference between inspired action and using action to interfere?
- What’s does she need to do so that she can hear her intuition?
- What does our intuition actually sound like?
- What’s the best thing to do when your intuition says something you weren’t expecting to hear?
- When you’ve built up a lot of negative momentum, what’s the best thing to do to calm it down?
- How can she stop freaking out so she can line up with what she wants?