Coaching Call #021 – Finding Her Passion And Moving Towards It
In this call, I helped a client figure out what her real passion is, as well as clearing a whole host of beliefs that were in her way, such as that you can’t make money doing something spiritual, that she’s not good enough, that there’s too much competition, etc. I also helped her make sense of her depression and gave her a ton of techniques to keep her on track after the call.
Topics covered on this call:
- Recently moved back to the US, and now everything is different. She’s been feeling unfulfilled
- She has no idea what her dream career looks like
- She doesn’t know what she’s most passionate about
- She has a lot of interests, but whenever she went after any of those, they weren’t her passion
- Why you can’t find that one passionate activity that will make you happy for the rest of your life (and why you don’t even want to)
- Why the “What would you do if you won the lottery?” questions sounds so lame, but why it’s not
- Her life was more adventurous when she was living in New Zealand. She feels different in the US
- Making sense of she fell into depression upon her return to the US (how and why it happened)
- Finding her passion – and giving herself permission to go after it
- Shattering the belief that she can’t make money doing something spiritual
- What does she have to offer the world?
- Finding the confidence to actually go out and serve others for money (is she good enough?)
- Why she has no responsibility to help anyone – releasing the pressure of that belief
- How clarity finds us when we’re ready for it
- How can she let go of her fears?
- How can she hold her high vibration while in a non-spiritual job?